Twitter Bird Gadget

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 11 March 2012

Vidya Balan got more than expected


Vidya Balan photo 182x300


Vidya Balan, who won the best actress National award for her bold and beautiful performance in “The Dirty Picture”, says she has achieved a lot more than she ever expected to in her seven-year Bollywood career.
“I am feeling very good. Actually, I am speechless to tell how wonderful and happy I am feeling,” the 33-year-old said here at an event.
“I always thought of receiving at least one National award in my career. I am just seven years old in the industry and I already have a National award to my credit. As I said, I have got much more than I had expected. I am feeling very content,” she added.
Vidya forayed into Bollywood in 2005 with “Parineeta” and received the Filmfare award for best female debut for her role as Lolita.
The year 2011 proved to be splendid for the actress, whose “No One Killed Jessica” and “The Dirty Picture” received accolades.
Vidya’s latest “Kahaani” is also fetching the actress rave reviews for her performance as a pregnant woman in search of her missing husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment